All games will be played at the Trigg County Recreation Complex.
Here is some important info:
- There will be a 10 dollar late fee for registrations received on (Date Announced Later)
- The age cut off for Soccer is Sept 1 2015
- Cost is $50 per player, and $40 for each additional child with the Multi-Child Discount (All Children must be Registered & Checked Out at the Same Time to Receive Discount)
- Players must furnish their own Shin Guards, Black Shorts and Cleats. TCYAA will furnish 3 Regulation Size Soccer Balls per Team and provide Jersey's & Socks
- Players will travel for possibly 2 Games
- All Games will be held Saturday Mornings unless Weather
- Soccer Leagues have a specific type of ball to use
PARENTS CAN PAY AN EXTRA $30 PER CHILD TO NOT SELL FUNDRAISER CANDY. THIS MUST BE PAID ON EVALUATION DAY.
ALL PLAYERS MUST ATTEND EVALUATION DAY ON SATURDAY, August 15th at 9 a.m. at the Complex.
Here are the divisions available:
Youth Soccer Leagues ($50 PER CHILD)